onblur

Luciano mikelima at virgilio.it
Sat Mar 8 12:09:48 GMT 2003

The problem is that most "web developer" use anything that works on their
browser, which is very often one from Microsoft.

According to this page,
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/tagpages/attributes/onblur.htm
IE supports onblur almost everywhere, while Mozilla supports it at least
on <a> tags, and if I read the table correctly, support for onblur on <a> tags
is required for html v4.x.

In any case, khtml supports onfocus for <a> tags, but not onblur, which is
odd. Check it with the attached example.
When submitting the patch, I simply assumed someone forgot to add the case for
the onblur event. If that is not the case, let me know.
Luciano