[Kopete-devel] Re: Recent KHTML/Qt changes cause crash in Kopete

Nick Betcher nbetcher at kde.org
Mon Mar 3 17:51:38 GMT 2003

> Which exception code is it? Could you provide a sample page that shows the
> existing document structure and what you're trying to insert?

Ok, I put the exception catching in and I found out it's a NOT_FOUND_ERR. It
happens in '
if (!impl) throw DOMException(DOMException::NOT_FOUND_ERR);'
(dom_node.cpp:~286). Again, our code is
'chatView->htmlDocument().body().appendChild( newNode );'. Shouldn't the
body() node have a valid node implementation (in this case variable 'impl' in
dom_node.h)?

Our code is at
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/kdenonbeta/kopete/libkopete/ui/chatview.cpp?rev=1.180&content-type=text/plain
.