khtml as standalone DOM Parser

Jan.Kaiser at OnVista.de Jan.Kaiser at OnVista.de
Thu Jun 12 08:53:43 BST 2003

Hello,

according to recent experiments with khtml which target at getting a
DOM::Document from a KHTMLPart instance (which works, but not very fast), I
am
wondering whether it is possible to create a DOM::Document another way,
e.g. by passing the HTML code as DOMString to a constructor or the like.

Since I don't want to display anything, but need to access the Document of
html pages, I do not need the KHTMLPart itself (especially I don't need to
render anything).

Does anyone know a way that avoids the way via the KHTMLPart to get the
Document?

Thanks in advance, Jan