Konqueror and toolbars

Shift shift at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 20:08:06 BST 2003

Hi again,

The previous problem I describe seem to come from the fact that Konqueror when
a page is focus seems to read the config in the "Settings > Toolbars > Show
Site Navigation Bar" and so my previous "show/hide" is not taked into account
:(

So how can I prevent Konqueror to manage my toolbar in this menu ?
Moreover I would like to create an other setting submenu with
- Hide Site Navigation Toolbar
- Always Show Site Navigation Toolbar
- Show Site Navigation Bar when necessary

The same thing than in Mozilla (nit Firebird) whith its 'Site Navigation Bar'
:)
Is it possible and how can I do that ?

Thanks again,

Franck