Konqueror delete unification

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) amadorm at usm.edu.ec
Thu Jul 24 22:16:06 BST 2003

Yes, this problem would be solved if the Trash worked properly, and
there was only one "Delete" option, which would move files to the Trash,
*properly*, with the ability to recover to where it was deleted, and
check for date of deletion and the like.

Then the "Really delete" option (which is now named Delete) could be
hidden on a key combination with no remorse.