[Patch] Harmless Safari merges, please review.

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Wed Jul 23 22:54:17 BST 2003

Hello,

Though I couldn't do the big safari merge, I needed to merge some small stuff
in order to make caret navigation work. The changes are:

- Renaming TextSlave to TextRun and inherit it from InlineBox
- Activating compilation and "porting" of render_line.cpp

The changes are structural, not behavioural. I. e. the inner workings of
rendering has not been changed.
For render_line.*, I actually commented out everything that did not compile.
So the real porting efford has still to be done by somebody else.

patch:
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=2053&action=view