[BR #57477] Problems with Cervisia part and Konqueror

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Mon Jul 21 20:04:09 BST 2003

(Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the list)

Hi Konqueror developers,

we have a problem with the Cervisia part when used in combination with
Konqueror and I need your help. :-)

Sometimes the Cervisia part is loaded by Konqueror although the user didn't
ask for it. Please see the bug reports #57477, #49431 and #55272. So far I
couldn't find the cause of this behaviour but I suspect that the problems
comes from the mime type inode/directory  (see
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdesdk/cervisia/cervisia.desktop?rev=1.72).

Now to my questions:

- Is there a bug in the mime type handling for the inode/directory mime type?

- Do I have to do something different in my kpart? Maybe in the
BrowserExtension derived class (we don't do anything right now in our
CervisiaBrowserExtension class)?

- Is it possible to create an inode/cvs-directory mime type? Maybe in
KMimeType::findByURL() where it returns 'mimetype("inode/directory");?

Thanks in advance for you help!!

Christian

--
Christian Loose