Konqueror delete unification

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 15 20:41:32 BST 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Jos van den Oever wrote:

> Especially for removable media, this type of trash is very easy. I've
> experience with it on old macs. If you'd insert a floppy with a deleted file,
> you're trash would suddenly be filled and you'd know that a deleted file was
> on the floppy.

One big difference with old macs is permission. They, like ms, can easily
install a trash on a fs. Having trash inside your directories trees makes
it slow to find the trash (or we should accept that browsing trash dirs
can be empty, but then you wouldn't have an auto trash icon when
inserting a removable). I'm curious how Aaron with trash:// handles this..

Koos