Konqueror delete unification

David Hugh-Jones hughjonesd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 12:58:36 BST 2003

If you have a large file on another partition, could you not just force
a delete? I don't think we can make the system clever enough to guess
whether to delete a file or trash it (based on size, ioslave, partition
etc.) and I don't think we want to make the config dialog any more
complex than it is.

Dave