Antwort: kfm application dialog

Dietmar Stein DStein at phoenixcontact.com
Tue Jul 8 06:11:40 BST 2003

Hi

Sorry, I have just found the dialog.

Excuse me, Dietmar

|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Dietmar Stein" <DStein at phoenixcontact.com>   |
|         |           Gesendet von:                                 |
|         |           kfm-devel-bounces-+dstein=phoenixcontact.com at m|
|         |           ail.kde.org                                   |
|         |                                                         |
|         |                                                         |
|         |           08.07.2003 07:03                              |
|         |           Bitte antworten an kfm-devel                  |
|         |                                                         |
|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       An:       kfm-devel at mail.kde.org                                                       |
  |       Kopie:                                                                                 |
  |       Thema:    kfm application dialog                                                       |

Hi

Sorry for asking this on the devel mailling list ...

If I start kfmclient exec $HOME and double click a document, a dialog opens
asking with which application I want to open the document and if I want to
use this application everytime.

Where is this information written to?

I want to add this document/application relation by script to a couple of
users and I don't want to do it all manually ...

Thanks, Dietmar