Konqueror Can No Longer Log into HTTPS Site Requiring Cookies

Joseph Reagle reagle at mit.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:04:36 BST 2003

While I have cookies turned on, [1] is able to authenticate me properly but
refuses to proceed because "You must have cookies enabled in your web
browser to access the Infinite Connection." I did not  used to have this
problem, but suspect a bug in Konqueror [2]. (I have no problem with
Mozilla). Could you indicate if you changed the configuration of your site
such that I can get a better sense of the source of the bug? (Did you not
used to use https for authentication?)

[1] https://alum.mit.edu/Login.dyn
[2] Konqueror 3.1.2 Debian Unstable