size of mouse pointer

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Tue Jan 28 11:37:34 GMT 2003

hiya,

in 3.1 at least, kmenu->preferences->peripherals->general->large cursor.
also, later version of xfree (and/or redhat) and kde will allow
the user of even larger cursors.

hope that helps.

btw, nice to see your use of kde,
Alex

--
"[...] Konqueror open source project. Weighing in at less than
            one tenth the size of another open source renderer"