Bug #42626 - Crash on hidden directories not fixed / reintroduced

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Sun Jan 26 19:10:11 GMT 2003

Hi!

Sorry for posting directly, but I submitted some comments on the
mentioned bug report but with no answer until now.

Perhaps I had to change the state of the bug report to reopen.
The problem is I can not or I'm to stupid to find the right
button in bugzilla.

This is obviously not fixed despite the fact that there are several
duplicates which are all closed by the developers.

Somebody at the german kde newsgroup stated konqueror
crashes if you change to a hidden directory and open a file there in.
See my comments on bugs.kde.org for more details.

I tried again with a KDE_1_BRANCH cvs about 2 days old. kdelibs
is from today, kdebase building at the moment ...

No backtrace at the moment, sorry. If you can't reproduce I'll rebuild
with debug info.

Please

Stephan

--