Business offer

eitan at typingtips.com eitan at typingtips.com
Sat Jan 25 19:36:25 GMT 2003

Hi,

I just wanted to recommend you an unbelievable software; Touch Typing Now.
This Highly-acclaimed software is a fun interactive guide that will help you through
the painstaking process of learning how to type professionally - super-fast.

What am I going to achieve from Touch Typing Now?

In 10 short hours you will be able to:
1) Type at the same speed that you read.
2) Type professionally without looking down at your keyboard ever again.
3) Concentrate on the documents content and not on the process of typing.
4) Respond to more emails in a shorter time.
5) Get more work completed.
6) Visit more chat rooms and actually contribute to the discussions.
7) Become an international speed typist.

To learn more on how you can Increase Your Typing Speed Immediately Click on the link below

www.typingtips.com/?AID=55898

This course is a MUST for every student, business man, secretary or
anyone who wastes too much time, trying to locate the keys on their keyboard while
typing e-mails, letters, or business documents! So if you want to improve the
productivity and accuracy of your work, Click on the link below Now and you won’t regret!

www.typingtips.com/?AID=55898

I wish you a lot of success,

Best Regards
eitan reuven
eitanre at 012.net.il

P.S.
this email was sent to you after you registered at our database.