A regression in current RC6 khtml

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Jan 18 05:24:34 GMT 2003

Hi!
  Please could somebody at least answer the latest question in my mail ?
  It IS a real regression, it worked a week or two before. A test case
is here, so I did my best. I'm sorry for being a bit frustrated but I don't
want to have this in 3.1 final (which seems to already has happened :-( :-( ).
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller