A regression in current RC6 khtml

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Tue Jan 14 18:09:17 GMT 2003

Hi!
  I'm observing a regression in the current RC6 khtml. The test case is at
http://sinux.sinus.cz/~patrol/alik2.html . The problem is that the table
of letters is partially obstructed by the right-aligned image, while it
should be rendered centered in the remaining place, which means moved
to the left.
  This problem was already discussed here at 3.0 times and successfully
fixed; this regression comes from recent updates.
  Is this post just enough, or should I open a bug for it ?
                                       With regards, Pavel Troller