Fwd: Re: [KONQ_E_1_0_BRANCH] Javascript memory leak partially resolved

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Jan 16 18:44:23 GMT 2003

On Don, 16 Jan 2003, Luciano Montanaro wrote:

> Is there any interest in patches for the KDE_2_2_BRANCH?
> The branch is still useful for kdenox, and, while a patch file could be added
> in kdenox, maybe some other project could benefit from the fixes.

I think this is a wrong attempt. IMHO you should waste more time on porting
khtml v3 to Qt2. This is mostly trivial as far as it concerns Qt/E, and you
will benefit from all the fixes in khtml immediately.

I started this project already in kdenox HEAD. with a few defines and ifdefs
it was straightforward to get kdelibs HEAD compiled with the old Qt.

--
Dirk (received 681 mails today)