frames not working?

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 15 23:08:17 GMT 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> > On Tuesday 14 January 2003 19:14, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> > > <frameset cols='300,*'>
> > >  <frame name='frame1' frameborder=1 src='about:blank'>
> > >  <frame name='frame2' src='about:blank'>
> > > </frameset>
>
> One other thing with this, now working frameset example, when going
> backward and forward, the load progress bar stays at 99% and wheel keeps
> spinning. A reload seem to be ok.

Btw, simply reproduce it by making two copies of this example and open the
first, then the second and press back button.

Another spinning button I saw tonight is at www.adsl4linux.nl/frames.html.
Click on 'install.sh 1.09a' wheel keeps spinning whatever I choose.

On really strange thing I saw, and can reproduce 100% is about that
frameset example. If I open a new konqueror from kicker panel and paste
the file url from that file in the location bar, I get this strange result
www.xs4all.nl/~jjvrieze/4frames.png. I must be drunk :)

Note, all tests done on the branch. (Konq settings are the default except
I hided the bookmarks toolbar.)

Koos