Data transmission bug in HEAD

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Feb 23 19:36:50 GMT 2003

On Sunday 23 February 2003 14:23, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> It is obviously some kind of data transmission issue, since it is causing a
> server side error. I don't know if this is related to the recent SSL
> updates or not, I turned on all my Konq / kio / KSSL debugging and got no
> usefull info.

  I believe I already told you this on irc, that if you receive that error
message, then the SSL layer is clearly working.  The error message itself
came over SSL!  I'm pretty sure it has to be elsewhere.  Furthermore, the
session reuse is probably not even used in the codepath that this takes to
get to the error anyways.

--

George Staikos