Data transmission bug in HEAD

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Sun Feb 23 19:23:28 GMT 2003

Something changed within the last 2-3 weeks has resulted in some kind of data transmission
bug in Konq HEAD.

A testcase of this can be found at this address, the URL to my banks online banking page:

https://www.txn.preschoicefinancial.com/english/servlet/SignOn?sign_in_select=1

When you go to this page, you will see the following servlet error, which is not very useful:

	An error occurred while processing the servlet named: SignOn

	My Message: In BIBHandleException.Exception

	An error occurred while processing the servlet named: SignOn

	My Message:

Now, I know there is nothing wrong with the servlet / server code, since it works fine in
every other browser I try (IE, Mozilla) , and also worked fine in Konqueror up until I CVS
updated on Thursday. Prior to that update I was running a HEAD kdelibs / kdebase about
2-3 weeks old.

It is obviously some kind of data transmission issue, since it is causing a server side error.
I don't know if this is related to the recent SSL updates or not, I turned on all my Konq / kio / KSSL
debugging and got no usefull info.

I have't filed this bug yet because it is so odd and vaague, I really don't know what catagory to file
it under.

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org