Khtmlpart + Scrollbar problem

ismail (cartman) donmez voidcartman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 11:18:40 GMT 2003

Hi all!

I am noticing scrollbar related problems in konqueror when visiting go.icq.com
. When it launches icq java client scrollbars starts to flicker , they show
up & disappear at a high rate and X starts to east up to %99 of CPU.

And I saw that this not only web sites and khelpcenter has similar problems.
To see the issue :

1- Open help:/khelpcenter/credits.html
2- Maximize the windows
3- Move your mouse to bottom-right of the window ( where scrollbars would
intersect if they were visible )

Now both on bottom and left part scrollbars start to show up and disappear and
create a flicker. And X starts to eat %99 of CPU again.

Wonder if anyone can reproduce this ? Btw I am using cvs-head.

--
<signature>
lol, anytime hun ,anytime