finally fixed dnd into khtmlimagepart -- however

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Sun Feb 16 04:25:10 GMT 2003

it's bic because I needed an eventfilter. KHtmlImage is not explicitely
documented as internal, otoh it's not documented at all, so one could assume
it's internal. If it *must* stay bc, someone should explain how to do this in
a sane manner. As there is no d pointer as well I can't introduce a private
eventfilter class (and I don't really want to resort to the static QMap d
pointer hack)
(attachment khtmlimage_bic_1.diff)

While striving for the solution I also experimented with the
KHTMLView::dragEnterEvent and KHTMLView::dropEvent implementations and I
think to have found a much easier solution that gets rid of the code
duplication and allows dnd being fully handled by the KPart container
application (there is no intrinsic dnd behaviour on frames anymore).
Or is there a simple reason why the obvious solution has not been implemented
in the first place?
(attachment khtml_khtmlview_1.diff)

Wow, 5:25 already? Time to get some sleep...