Patch for kjas (was: Java applets and ConfigureRequest)

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 22 11:08:23 GMT 2003

I wrote:
> Anyway, attached a patch that fixes the gray rectangle problem, simply by
> calling 'frame.setUndecorated(true)'.

Arrgg, setUndecorated is since jdk 1.4 (see bug 70817). This means I should revert
it and start playing with XConfigureWindow (which I could do for KJavaAppletWidget
alone atm.) or we should finally give up on jdk 1.3.x (which also eliminates the JSSE
issues).
Anyone know a reason for keeping support for 1.3 (like no 1.4 available, or ..)?

Koos