Simulating a mouse click on a submit button in a KHTMLPart

Grimm, Cornelius grimm at valudo.de
Mon Aug 11 16:35:15 BST 2003

Hi,

I would like to simulate a mouse click on an input element
(DOM::HTMLInputElement) in a khtml browser window.

I thought DOM::HTMLInputElement::click() would do, but it doesn't.

If you look into html/html_formimpl.cpp you will find the following which is
not what I expected (this is called from HTMLInputElement::click()):

[snip]
void HTMLInputElementImpl::click(  )
{
    // ###
#ifdef FORMS_DEBUG
    kdDebug( 6030 ) << " HTMLInputElementImpl::click(  )" << endl;
#endif
}
[snap]

Any ideas? Or any ideas how I could send an EventImpl::DOMACTIVATE_EVENT to
the inputs implementation?

Thanks in advance,
Cornelius Grimm