Porting KHTML to other platforms

Henrik Mikael Kristensen henrik at webz.dk
Sun Aug 10 21:05:51 BST 2003

Hi, all

I'm the project manager of a small open source webbrowser for the Amiga
platform called 'AWeb', and we would very much like to port KHTML as a
general purpose HTML-engine for AmigaOS, MorphOS and AROS.

The current state of Amiga-based HTML-engines is embarrassing, with no CSS
capability, HTML4.0 capability and poor javascripting.
We've seen Safari for MacOSX and other very small platforms using KHTML,
and are therefore inspired to port KHTML to get a modern HTML-engine to
the AmigaOS and its clones.

We'd like to know who the best of the KHTML developers is to approach,
regarding techical support for this and how we are supposed to
communicate.

You can see our site at http://aweb.sunsite.dk

--
Regards,