Bug 44738

Dave Seff dave at solar1.net
Mon Apr 14 12:42:29 BST 2003

Wonderful. Whoever is working to impliment this - 1000 Thanks. My
company's website uses it A LOT along with some funky javascript. They
write the html as "IE only" because they are convinced that everybody
uses IE and nothing else. Konqueror has helped keep MS off my company's
workstations but is has been a long, tough road. But as an IT Manager I
am not giving up yet . . .

--
Dave Seff <dave at solar1.net>