Problems with HEAD and latest version of HierMenus

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Apr 14 07:03:36 BST 2003

On Sam, 12 Apr 2003, David Joham wrote:

> 2) Why are we not updating our rendering when offsetWidth is called in conjunction with the menu
> resize code?

I don't know, but the bug should be elsewhere. is there a somewhat smaller
testcase somewhere?

> 3) Is there a better workaround for the 3.1 folks than the one I've thought of?

Its probably worth backporting the fix from HEAD to 3.1 branch so that it
works there too. I'm not too fond of adding hacks around konqueror bugs to
these javascript menus.. they tend to cause problems as soon as Konqueror is
fixed.

--
Dirk