patch about Konqueror's tab behavior

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Apr 6 15:19:26 BST 2003

On Sunday 06 April 2003 19:05, Kazuki Ohta wrote:
> I feel bat about Tab behavior about konqueror and now, made a patch.
> please check these patch.

Thank you, unfortunately they're both incorrect.

> opennewtablast.diff
> When new tab is opened, new tab is inserted next to the current
> tab(index=currentPageIndex()+1).
> But i feel thet inserting new tab at the right is
> better(index=count()+1)

What you need to do is to uncheck the "Open new tab after current tab"
option in the "Behavior" section of Konqueror configuration dialog.

> reducetabflick.diff
> Setting url_host name at the tab label causes many tab widget's
> flick. And after setting url_host name, the page's title is reset
> again.

This is incorrect because the tabs won't have any title when initially
loaded. The current bug in there is that the title dissapears if you
click on it before the page loads, that's something to fix and not
remove.
Thanks again though.

Zack

--
job Placement, n.: Telling your boss what he can do with your job.