patch about Konqueror's tab behavior

Kazuki Ohta mover at cool.ne.jp
Mon Apr 7 00:05:23 BST 2003

I feel bat about Tab behavior about konqueror and now, made a patch.
please check these patch.

opennewtablast.diff
When new tab is opened, new tab is inserted next to the current
tab(index=currentPageIndex()+1).
But i feel thet inserting new tab at the right is better(index=count()+1)

reducetabflick.diff
Setting url_host name at the tab label causes many tab widget's flick.
And after setting url_host name, the page's title is reset again.

This is the first time to sent a patch, and English is too difficult for me.
Please forgive me and keep up the good work!