JS regression

David Joham djoham at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 06:46:13 BST 2003

Well that's interesting. I was under the impression that even if you did spoof the UA, Konq
wouldn't work in any version of HM below 4.2.3. I just tried a UA of "IE 5.5" on the site with
Konq 3.1 and the menus came right up. Nifty!

I'm compiling HEAD right now. I'll try to take a look at the code and where its dying tomorrow
night after it's finished. Have you tried looking at the code with the new JS debugger?

btw: I'll bite. Why was your talk canceled?

David