Copy to... duplicated in context menu

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Mon Sep 30 18:56:06 BST 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 05:36, George Staikos wrote:
> In the KHTML context menu, I am seeing that the Copy to entry is
> duplicated. I was told that this is the fault of the kuick plugin.  I think
> I see where this is happening, but I don't really use the plugin and I
> don't want to break any functionality.  Does anyone have any ideas about
> how this can be fixed?
I think we located the problem in private mail exchange. The problem is that
both kuick_plugin.desktop and kucikplugin.desktop are getting installed into
the services directory.
I guess when should be removed from the CVS in kdeaddons.
The problem is in both are translations and I don't want to piss off
translators so what is the right way to remove one of those

regards Holger

Holger 'zecke' Freyther
developer
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org | http://www.opie.info (german)
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de