Copy to... duplicated in context menu

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Mon Sep 30 07:32:21 BST 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 05:36, George Staikos wrote:
> In the KHTML context menu, I am seeing that the Copy to entry is
> duplicated. I was told that this is the fault of the kuick plugin.  I think
> I see where this is happening, but I don't really use the plugin and I
> don't want to break any functionality.  Does anyone have any ideas about
> how this can be fixed?
Hmm this could only if KTrader returns two KonqPlugins of the KuickPlugin
kind. COuld you first check if you got the service installed twice or
something like this?
Could you tell me where this is happening?

kind regards Holger

Holger 'zecke' Freyther
developer
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org | http://www.opie.info (german)
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de