KHTML & www.hotmail.com

clyne at liduentertainment.com clyne at liduentertainment.com
Mon Sep 16 14:04:26 BST 2002

Hi all,

Im developing a  simple browser  application  using KHTMLPart and KDE
3.0. All works correctly except the login at mail client like hotmail
where appears a passport.net  login site  every time, and can't acces
to inbox folder or  hotmail services.  It have  problems to work with
webmail services. I think it  maybe SSL problem  but I have installed
OpenSSL and Konqueror Browser works correctly.

In a developing session I  discover that in konqueror when i acces to
hotmail site it recives 6 cookies.  In the simple browser using KHTML
it only recives one cookie. My be a cooki problem of KHTML class?

Thanks all for it.

Quim Font                                                Team Manager
tCore designs, S.L.                                LIDU Entertainment
joaquimfont at tcore.net                     clyne at liduentertainment.com