A regression at www.mobilmania.cz

Pavel Troller patrol at tangens.sinus.cz
Wed Oct 23 11:42:21 BST 2002

> And it really worked before ? (i.e. it is in fact a regression ?)
>
> can you please do a testcase?

Hi!
  Really it did :-(. I didn't look at this site for about 14 days, but
before it worked. So I tried it with konq from 3.0.3 to eliminate that
the page has changed and it still works there.
  I already downloaded the source but I was discouraged to do a testcase
when I saw it :-(... Such a machine-generated mess... OK, will do my
best but don't promise anything :-).
                                       With regards, Pavel Troller