Extension "m3u"

Marco Hofmann marco.hofmann at web.de
Fri Oct 18 18:11:19 BST 2002

Hello all,

to get more comfort I report this behaviour to you, in the hope that this will
get included in a next release. This is of course is not a bug !

Sometimes I am listening to an Internet-Radio-Station with different channels.
On of the links is: http://www.dunklewelle.com/playlists/rdw-channel4.m3u
(example for channel 4).

This results in konquerer to show this content:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,Radio Dunkle Welle Channel 4
http://www.live365.com/play/124116

A manual copy and paste of the given URL will start playing the sound stream.

Under Win* with RealPlayer installed, this will call the mentioned program.

Maybe you exactly know how to make me happy in future ;-)

Greetings,

Marco