Cookie Management... (fwd)

Keunwoo Lee klee at cs.washington.edu
Thu Oct 10 21:59:39 BST 2002

Someone came across one of my web pages wherein I laud Konqueror's cookie
handling, and sent me the suggestion below.  I thought I'd forward it to
the list to put the idea on Konq developers' radar screens.  See the
mocked-up screenshot in particular.

(My $0.02 is that I like having the current (quasi-)modal dialog because I
can reflexively hit alt-R; but a non-modal cookie interface would be a
good idea as the default, with the pop-up dialog as a configurable
option.)

~k