Move mouse grab from QXembed to KJavaAppletWidget

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Thu Nov 21 18:43:08 GMT 2002

On Thursday 21 November 2002 10:06 am, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The discussion on kde-core-devel will lead to removal of this
> grabbing stuff I entered. I think Matthias is right, I shouldn't pollute
> QXEmbed when it's only needed for Java.
> Patch attached.

Reasonable choice.  Bear with me now, I have no actual experience with this
problem at all.

Commiting your revert will result in a regression in the Java behavior.  Will
it be a serious behavior bug?  And

And also, a behavior change should probably come asap (particularly as we're
now releasing a new version)

-Charles