Bug 50495 Patch(?)

Sebastien Biot seb at viralata.net
Mon Nov 11 21:50:20 GMT 2002

Attached is a (tiny) patch for kdebase/konqueror/konq mainwindow.cc
which fixes bug 50495 (bookmark toolbar redrawn empty after main
toolbar modified). The patch is against CVS HEAD, 10:00am-ish EST,
Nov. 11.

Regards,
Sebastien

PS: I'm still very much trying to get acquainted with Qt/KDE's classes
and interfaces. I decided to pick an open bug report and see if I
could come up with a fix for it as an exercise in code reading.
Because at this point I have virtually no big picture knowledge of
Konqueror's architecture, this patch could in fact be an undesirable
and stupid hack. You've been warned. ;-)