DOM::HTMLTableElement::insertRow behavior changed

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Fri Nov 8 15:39:10 GMT 2002

Hello,
  DOM::HTMLTableElement::insertRow(-1) in HEAD appends the row and shows it at
the end of the table. However, the same code linked with KDE 3.0.3 inserts
the new row before the current row. I believe that HEAD is right, but is
there a workaround for 3.0.3? The reason I ask is that many users (read RH8
users) still run 3.0.3. My dynamically generated HTML table is shown
correctly on HEAD but inverted (order of rows) in 3.0.3. I even tried
  mytable.insertRow(mytable.rows().length())
to no avail.

Thanks,
Ravi