Patch: fix for not accounting applets with onLoad events

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 8 14:00:43 GMT 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Don, 07 Nov 2002, Koos Vriezen wrote:
>
> > Btw. I noticed that applets declared as <APPLET NAME="myapplet" ..> can't
> > be accessed by using 'document.myapplet' anymore. I thought that that used
> > to be possible before, no?
>
> Your patch is not complete. see the ### in html_objectimpl's attach() :)
> Should be easy to add this now as well.

Not sure what you mean, but that's about ID_OBJECT, my patch is about
ID_APPLET.
Do see a problem though where applets are registered by the
KJavaAppletContext during the first layout (calls showApplet()) and
not when the KJavaApplet is constructed, which means it's having an Id of
-1 too long.
Will look into that...

Koos