Regarding MHTML (RFC 2110,2557) in Konqueror

Raghavan, Srihari srihari.raghavan at viasat.com
Fri Nov 1 16:21:36 GMT 2002

Hi Dirk

   Thanks for your email.

   I could not get lot of information on web archiver plugin in the web and
hence my question.

   (1). Through a 'C' program, can I give the web archiver plugin, an
Internet web URL
      and it will give me access to an archived file (that contains the HTML
page with
      its objects) in the MHTML format?

   (2). If I can do (1), can I do it in Solaris 8 or do I need Linux for
this.

Thanks for your time
Srihari