Bug report #31417 - 276 days old [KHTML Tables]

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Tue May 28 12:50:59 BST 2002

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 2:17 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
|  On Mon, 27 Mai 2002, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > I have wrote (reasonably) small testcases for it (submitted to bug
|  > system), which allow to reproduce the problem, or get correct rendering
|  > with minor changes.
|
|  Where is the small testcase ?
|
|  Dirk

I see irony in your question :-)
Yep, it's 6K...  I know I should do it better, but it's no fun to debug broken
tables.

Anyway, by occasion  I found another site
http://www.linux-magazin.de/ausgabe/2000/02/CUPS/cups1.html
which has problem with content *going out of the screen*
Rendered correctly by Mozilla nad Netscape and MS IE.
Problem - with tables/cell sizes. Some cells have width="100%" size, and other
cells - some undefined size.This causes such effect on KHTML.
 It's VERY WELL VISIBLE on linux-magazin.de's article. (no testcase yet, 67K
of source HTML)

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)