Java doesn't work here now

Pavel Troller patrol at tangens.sinus.cz
Fri May 17 17:14:23 BST 2002

> Hi,
> please update and test again.
> I  tested with blackdown 1.3.1 and also with a proxy.
> The layout problem though is still there but I think this is not java
> related. On http://www.ShellInABox.com/ these problems do not occur with the
> same applet.
> Greetings, till
Hi!
  Thanx, I tested it and now it *works*!
  I tested:
  1) My shellinabox - works, no layout problems visible on a 1600x1200 screen
  2) A Java game from www.alik.cz - works
  3) A page with 3 braindamaged applets making just a hover change effect
     - www.pi-voda.cz. This page works reliably after years of problems -
     obviously on or more applets didn't start. Now, all the applets start,
     but the performance is *very* bad - on my dual Athlon 1700+ machine with
     512 MiB of RAM it took about a minute to start all the three applets.
  And a one more problem - the Java console (yes, I noticed some news here)
didn't close after closing the main konq window, now sits there, is empty, and
does nothing.
                          With regards, Pavel Troller