standalone css stylesheet creation

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Wed May 15 15:19:45 BST 2002

> Hi,
>
> >>I have been looking into implementing standalone css stylesheet creation
> >> as described in :
> >>http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Style-20001113/css.html#CSS-DOM
> >>Im plementationCSS
> >>
> >>I have attached a patch for that, can someone review?
> >
> >Looks ok.
>
> Great :)
> I will commit it tonight.
> BTW any idea why MediaList::setMediaText doesnt generate exceptions? I am
> willing to try to implement that, given some hints.

Here is the hint you will need:

The classes in css/ are compiled without exception support (to save space in
the object file), so you can't throw the exception there. You will need to
return an exceptioncode (as done in lots of other methods), check for the
exceptioncode being nonzero in the corresponding method in the dom/ subdir
and throw the exception there.

Cheers,
Lars