Java doesn't work here now

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed May 15 06:53:32 BST 2002

Hi!
  I was reading a thread about recent Java handling changes (initiated by Till
Krech) and as he said, he probably commited it already.
  The problem is that now I can't run any Java applet.
  Konqueror writes Loading Applet into the applet window, other text telling
that it loads some component of the applet to its lower left window bar, and
it's all. Gear is not rotating and applet never starts.
  For example, URL http://sinux.sinus.cz/cgi-bin/shellinabox.cgi causes that
the message Loading: com.shellinabox.persistent.Configuration is displayed
forever and the applet never starts.
  Other applets which I tried are doing the very same, they stuck during
  I'm using j2sdk1.3.1 from Blackdown. Shall I upgrade ?

                                    With regards, Pavel Troller