fonts in Konqueror/Embedded

Dennis Thrush dennis.thrush at york.com
Tue May 14 16:41:16 BST 2002

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

We are using the Konqueror/Embedded package
(konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20020219) hooking
it up with Qt/Embedded (version 2.3.2) for a project our company is in the
beginning stages of.

****** We are only using the browser to display local HTML files (no
internetting). *******

Everything is working fine, but we now wish to display differnt fonts in the
browser using the
standard HTML or CSS schemes.

How do we proceed?  The X-Windows system, of course, is not in the picture -
so there
are no "installed fonts" to speak of.

Do we use the fonts that came with Qt/Embedded?

Does the "fontdir" file in the ../fonts sub-directory of Qt/Embedded come
into play?

Does a .pfr file have to be generated (from the .qpf and other font files
that came with
Qt/Embedded) that needs to be referenced in an HTML <LINK> tag?

Can we use TrueType fonts?

How do I know what the default fonts are that are used for
Konqueror/Embedded?

I've searched and searched the internet trying to find some answers, without
any luck.

Can anyone please help??

Thanks!

Denny Thrush