khtml+css

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon May 13 12:34:31 BST 2002

I just noticed something weird in my weblog, Konq related:

> mailgate.rotadata.com - - [13/May/2002:13:29:57 +0200] "GET
> /img/box-150.jpg HTTP/1.1" 404 328 "http://unixcode.org/uptimed/"
> "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.0.0-10; Linux)"

The 404 is correct: the file is there. It is referenced in my imported CSS
file (as background-image for img.box-150), but the described element does
not appear in any of my pages at the moment.

Does KHTML download all referenced URLs from CSS files and not just the ones
that are needed? That would be quite a waste of bandwidth. :-(

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much