Still persisting tokenizer (space insertion) bug

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Jun 29 04:35:31 BST 2002

Hi!
  I would like to ask, wheter this bug, appearing somewhen during transition
from KDE2 to KDE3, is going to be fixed for at least KDE 3.1.
I'll quote Dirk's reply to my mail, from March, 22:

"There is no easy fix for the tokenizer now. but there will be a 3.0.1 ;-)"

  Now we have 3.0.2 out and the problem is still there. The test case is at
http://sinux.sinus.cz/~patrol/tea.html .

  Or should I, even with such delay, file a regular bug report for it ?

                                              With regards, Pavel Troller