Konqueror png viewing reproducable bug

Navreet Gill ngill at imsa.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:26:20 BST 2002

http://entropymine.com/jason/testbed/pngtrans/

That's a png viewer test that i found in someone's post on slashdot.

I and a couple of people in #kde on openprojects.net didn't see some of
the images being rendered correctly.  Someone said that this is probably
a qt bug, and to write to this e-mail address so they can forward it
appropriately.

For the record, I am using (almost official) debian packages for KDE
3.0.1. Some users in #kde using KDE 3.0 also experienced this bug.

Thank you for your time,

-Navreet Gill

P.S.  Feel free to contact me for more information (although unlikely).