[Patch] Webdav properties in UDSAtoms

David Faure david at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Jun 3 08:50:08 BST 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 09:33, Best, Jan-Pascal van wrote:
> BTW: Next will probaly be the PROPPATCH method, when I start thinking
> about write access to Exchange server (shudder). I guess that will have
> to be special() function? Another idea might be to create a generic
> WebDavJob class, and the appropriate KIO::webdav() function, with
> as arguments the URL, the HTTP_METHOD and the XML request. The result
> would be the XML reply. Would this conflict with the KIO concepts
> (David?)

Both would work. Depends if you want a nice API for any app to use
(KIO::webdav()), or if this is "internal" stuff (even the job part of it),
in which case using special() would allow to avoid adding more stuff
to kio (job.*)

Hmmmm. IIRC special() can't return anything.

David FAURE, david at mandrakesoft.com, faure at kde.org
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/